Accueil du site / Our projects : news and (...) / WaterPiPP : Signing of an Agreement on innovative Procurement
WaterPiPP : Signing of an Agreement on innovative Procurement
Publié : Mars 2015
The European "WaterPiPP" (Public Innovation Procurement Policies) project, coordinated by the International Office for Water (IOWater), aims to explore new methods for European public procurements policies focusing on innovation in the field of water to identify and test best practices to facilitate Industrial R&DI commercialization.
On 22 September 2015, during an event jointly organized under EIP (Water - European Innovation Partnership), a cooperation agreement was signed by the WaterPiPP project consortium, represented by IOWater, and Finnowater, coordinated and represented by ERRIN (European Regions Research and Innovation Network) to draft strategic recommendations to be addressed to the European Commission.
The project’s recommendations are currently being tested through pilot actions carried out with more than five organizations in four Member States (Finland, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands).
Remote training sessions on innovative procurement, intended for public purchasers, are also organized.
All project actions are published on the European cooperation platform, the "Procurement Forum" <https://procurement-forum.eu/>
Dans la même rubrique
- European Commission wins the International Excellence (...)
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW