Accueil du site / Our projects : news and (...) / "WATERDOC" A new design of the international portal on water (...)
"WATERDOC" A new design of the international portal on water information
Publié : Février 2008
In 2008, the WATERDOC portal will offer a series of new services and topical contents focusing on water.
* Its new platform for data production and processing, giving access to documentation bases and full text documents meeting our users and customers’ new requirements,
* Its last-generation search engine which allows identifying the sources of water information on the Web : documentation bases, French, European and International topical websites.
The WATERDOC portal offers its users a powerful and exhaustive search with a single request and system interface,
* Its watch solutions for optimizing the search for information on various topics, such as the Water Framework Directive in Europe, its transposition into French law, the objectives of the new French Water Law, the impacts of climate change on water management, water demand management, floods, wetlands, the reform of water intake protection areas, the reform of water policing, the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), etc.
* The virtual library which gathers rich documentation bases of more than 255.000 bibliographical references and scientific, technical, legal and economic information in the various European languages. They can be consulted on line on the WATERDOC website.
* The series of IOWater syntheses dealing with subject-matters chosen for their topicality or their significance.
* The current events of the month of all IOWater topical and specialized websites.
* The diary of events : conferences, seminars and events on a regional, national and international scale.
* The Journal of Summaries : the WATERDOC portal proposes, upon subscription, an online electronic journal of summaries of 60 international periodicals.
* Services with added value : products of specialized topical watch, market research, micro-studies, summary and trend notes. IOWater uses its specialized software to collect technological, economic and legal information and has it analyzed by its study engineers and network of specialists.
255.000 References In the different European languages
Dans la même rubrique
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- Best wishes for 2016 !
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW