Water - Agriculture - Diffuse pollution
Publié : Mars 2015
Since 2002, IOWater has built its skills in agronomy and hydrology to participate in programs for controlling diffuse agricultural pollution in aquatic environments.
With the support of the Ministries of Ecology and Agriculture and ONEMA, IOWater analyzed water quality data, eutrophication data and agricultural data.
In 2015, IOWater worked on :
- The preparation of the quadrennial report on the Nitrates Directive for the European Commission, regarding the 2014-2015 measurement campaign,
- The updating of the Environmental Assessment of the National Nitrates Action Plan,
- The establishment of a platform for data on the pressures (including agricultural) exerted on the environments.
Dans la même rubrique
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- Best wishes for 2016 !
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW