Accueil du site / Our projects : news and (...) / UNESCO Closing ceremony of the International Year of Water Cooperation
UNESCO Closing ceremony of the International Year of Water Cooperation
Publié : Mars 2013
The closing ceremony of the International Year of Water Cooperation took place in Mexico on 5 and 6 December 2013.
It was organized by UNESCO on behalf of UN-Water, with support from the Government of Mexico through the National Water Commission (CONAGUA).
During the first day devoted to lessons learned from the International Year, Mr. Jean-François Donzier, Secretary of the International Network of Basin Organizations, made an introductory speech on River Basin Management worldwide in the high-level session on "cooperation, a key to peaceful water sharing".
The second day, entitled "Beyond the International Year : recommendations for action" was an opportunity to specify the action to take for the future.
Dans la même rubrique
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW
- Palestine : Palestinian Water Authority (PWA)