Accueil du site / Our projects : news and (...) / Training on "waste" In 2008, CNFME will propose 30 training courses in (...)
Training on "waste" In 2008, CNFME will propose 30 training courses in the municipal waste sector
Publié : Février 2007
This new offer really started in 2007 and proposes :
* good practices for the management and treatment of municipal waste,
* collection and sorting of municipal waste (collection optimization, waste sorting unit, waste reception center, waste of electrical and electronic equipment -WEEE, etc.),
* waste treatment and end-use (composting, storage center, incineration, etc.),
* characterization and treatment of leachate,
* good management of waste from building sites,
* account taking of hygiene and safety rules,
* waste from the water and sanitation sector (sludge, waste resulting from preliminary treatment, sewer cleaning, etc.…).
To know about this offer in detail and practical conditions, please consult the catalogue 2008 on waste on our website.
Dans la même rubrique
- Best wishes for 2017 !
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW