”SIAAP” Educational audit
Publié : Mars 2015
Upon the request of the Interdepartmental Syndicate for Sanitation of Greater Paris (SIAAP), an educational audit was carried out at the Downstream Seine Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) from September 2015 to February 2016.
The downstream Seine plant is being renovated for increased performance and better environmental protection.
This audit follows a first one that IOWater carried out in 2013-2014 with the workers assigned to pretreatment at the plant. This time, nearly a hundred agents of the biological production unit are concerned.
As in 2013-2014, the audit took place progressively in stages, in close and continuing consultation with SIAAP representatives.
This audit was deemed necessary so that the agents could optimally operate the new facilities.
The audit shall lead to a training plan for these agents that includes various modules to be implemented in the process, before the workers operate the new facilities.
The conclusions of the first audit had been particularly well received.
This work on jobs and skills is crucial for an organization like SIAAP and for a plant as huge as the downstream Seine one.
With this audit, IOWater is widening its know-how and shows its capacity to help water stakeholders in the management and improvement of their skills.
Dans la même rubrique
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW
- Palestine : Palestinian Water Authority (PWA)