Palestine :Training sessions for the PWA
Publié : Mars 2015
As part of the decentralized cooperation activities of the Adour Garonne Water Agency and projects of the French HAMAP NGO, the National Water Training Center (NWTC) of IOWater had already carried out a two-week training session in 2014, in its Limoges and La Souterraine centers, on the exploitation of wastewater treatment plants to enhance the skills of the Palestinian Water Authority (PWA) and Palestinian municipalities.
As a continuation of this training, the NWTC conducted in August 2015, a oneweek training session in Ramallah on the diagnostic of wastewater treatment plants (processes using activated sludge, biological disks, membrane biological reactors, etc.)..
The PWA uses the IOWater toolboxes for the self-monitoring of wastewater treatment plants, which allowed making a quick assessment of several treatment plants in Palestine and optimizing nitrogen treatment.
Dans la même rubrique
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- Best wishes for 2016 !
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW