Accueil du site / Our projects : news and (...) / New Caledonia : ”Calédonienne des Eaux” - Audit of maintenance
New Caledonia : ”Calédonienne des Eaux” - Audit of maintenance
Publié : Mars 2015
The maintenance of machinery and facilities and the repair of faulty equipment are essential tasks to ensure the continuity of the drinking water supply and sanitation utilities.
Following a training course conducted in Nouméa on the strategic organization of maintenance, the Caledonian Waters asked the International Office for Water to analyze their organization in this field.
This audit analyzed the strengths and weaknesses of the structure and identified priority areas for improvement to achieve a maintenance adapted to the goals of the company.
Dans la même rubrique
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW
- Palestine : Palestinian Water Authority (PWA)