”Naïades” French National data bank on the quality of rivers and lakes
”Naïades” allows storing the results of measurements of the quality of rivers and lakes
IOWater, which takes care of ”SANDRE” Secretariat, established a common terminology and interchange formats used by all stakeholders concerned in Metropolitan France and Overseas Departments.
The project, led by ”ONEMA”, involves the Agencies and Overseas Water Boards, the Regional Directorates of the Environment (Dreals), ”IRSTEA”, but also IOWater, which has provided training for stakeholders since 2012.
Topical guides IOWater has written users’ guides adapted to the different stakeholders involved in the process of data acquisition.
Voir en ligne : www.reseau.eaufrance.fr/sujet/naiades
Dans la même rubrique
- European Commission wins the International Excellence (...)
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW