Accueil du site / Our projects : news and (...) / ”MED3R” For better management of urban solid waste in the Mediterranean
”MED3R” For better management of urban solid waste in the Mediterranean
Publié : Mars 2015
The final seminar of the MED-3R project for a Euro-Med Strategic Platform for proper waste management, took place in Genoa from 7 to 9 October 2015.
For three years, eight Mediterranean cities (Nice-Riviera Metropolis, Hyeres, Genoa, Sfax, Sousse, Blat, Biblos and Aqaba) have developed solid waste management plans and a set of pilot actions.
Training was provided by IOWater to the Southern partners’ staff.
Eleven other towns in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, France, Lebanon, Malta, Tunisia and Turkey joined the platform.
The main technical and organizational innovations are identified in a vademecum prepared by EMWIS and IOWater to facilitate transfer to other territories.
Voir en ligne : http://www.med-3r.eu
Dans la même rubrique
- European Commission wins the International Excellence (...)
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW