Accueil du site / Our projects : news and (...) / Management of community sanitation systems Performance indicators
Management of community sanitation systems Performance indicators
Publié : Mars 2015
As part of its Multi-Year Target Agreement with ONEMA, IOWater proposed an approach using performance indicators and variables to help with the operational management of community sanitation systems.
It means assessing the community sanitation and wastewater treatment systems to define actions for improving their operation and management.
In a first step, a limited list of the most relevant indicators and variables was established to monitor the status of public sanitation and wastewater treatment systems.
Then operating support tables were developed for the Service : one of them shows the defects and / or major malfunctions that can be identified by these indicators. Another highlights the causes and consequences of malfunction, and defines the main corrective or preventive actions to maintain or restore performance at a good level.
With good indicators, integrated management of community sanitation systems and their patrimonial management can then be dealt with in a pragmatic manner.
Toutes les versions de cet article : [English] [français]
Dans la même rubrique
- European Commission wins the International Excellence (...)
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW