Accueil du site / Our projects : news and (...) / Lebanon Project to establish a Water Training Center
Lebanon Project to establish a Water Training Center
Publié : Mars 2015
In June 2015, IOWater carried out an expert mission in Lebanon, on request from the French Development Agency (AFD), to optimize the project for the establishment of a Water Training Center in Beirut, as part of the "Water Information and Training Center" (CIFME), initiated in 2008 by the Ministry of Energy and Water (Directorate General of Water and Electric Resources - DGRHE), a project that was approved by the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) on 7 April 2014.
The main recommendations made by IOWater deal with the necessary implementation of a Training Development Plan for the staffs of the water sector in Lebanon, the need to include training in human resources management practices in the sector and with the recognized advantage of the training center planned for in this global strategy..
Dans la même rubrique
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- Best wishes for 2016 !
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW