Publié : Février 2012
The Lebanese AQUARIUS company sells pumping and water purification systems and provides maintenance services. It had already called NWTC several times, and some of its officers came for training in Limoges and La Souterraine.
In early 2011, a training course for technicians and engineers of the AQUARIUS maintenance unit was carried out on the premises of the company in Lebanon. It was dedicated to the mechanical maintenance of centrifugal pumps (water intakes and sanitation).
In Lebanon, the demand for such facilities is high because so many homes are equipped with a pressure module. Water is supplied through a small storage tank (which can be a reserve in case of water cut-off).
Dans la même rubrique
- European Commission wins the International Excellence (...)
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW