Jordan : Study tour to France
Publié : Mars 2015
Upon the request of the Jordanian Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation (MWI), IOWater organized a study tour, in France from 17 to 22 May 2015, on the system used for managing water and its scarcity, for a delegation of senior officials, led by the Secretary General of the MWI, H.E. Basem TELFAH.
The delegation went to Orleans to examine the methods used for the participatory and operational management of the Beauce aquifer.
The study tour is part of a program established with the MWI, thanks to funding from German Cooperation Agency, GIZ.
Dans la même rubrique
- European Commission wins the International Excellence (...)
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW