Accueil du site / Our projects : news and (...) / IOWater still at the core of innovative European Projects
IOWater still at the core of innovative European Projects
Publié : Mars 2015
In 2015, IOWater continued its activities for the transfer of research results to decision makers (Science Policy Interface (SPI). The experiment developed with the City of Dublin allowed formalizing the method to test its effectiveness in European river basins.
IOWater is playing an important part in the support of European projects, especially in the new projects launched in 2015 and which will start in the first half of 2016 : ”Afri-alliance” (water and climate change in Europe and Africa), ”Incover” (reuse of wastewater) and ”Energy Water” (energy effectiveness in the treatment of industrial process water).
Researchers, public policy decision-makers and managers of water resources and aquatic environments should work better together for better water management in Europe.
Dans la même rubrique
- European Commission wins the International Excellence (...)
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW