Accueil du site / Our projects : news and (...) / IOWater – ENGREF : 10 years of technical syntheses !
IOWater – ENGREF : 10 years of technical syntheses !
Publié : Février 2007
As done every year since 1997, OIEau has proposed to the students-engineers of ENGREF (National School for Agricultural Engineering, Water and Forestry), Water Management curriculum, topics for syntheses on current problems in the field of water.
These documents of about fifteen pages, validated by IOWater and ENGREF professors, are an invaluable code of practice, appreciated by the professionals of the sector.
This year, the selected syntheses are :
* wastewater recycled in golf courses and parks,
* neutralization of water before supply,
* biological membrane reagents : experience feedback,
* administrative, technical, economic constraints for the implementation of a water saving policy,
* drinking water supply management in time of crisis,
* storm water reuse and the recycling of wastewater for residential lodgings,
* analysis of the "Oudin-Santini" law implementation,
* syntheses of the main donors’ strategies in the sector of agricultural water in Africa.
Dans la même rubrique
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- Best wishes for 2016 !
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW