International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
In 2001 the first students of the ICRC’s Water-Habitat Department (Wathab) came to attend training courses of the FNWTC in
In 2002, collaboration was confirmed with a tailor-made training course for analyzing the drinking water supply infrastructures, which required the intervention of 7 permanent IOWater trainers, each specialist in his field (drinking water, network, pumping, maintenance, electricity, etc.).
In addition, technical audits and diagnostics were carried out in
Always rooted in a logic of actions complementary to the ICRC expertise, these interventions also allowed the IOWater trainers better understanding the local context and specific constraints encountered by the ICRC-Wathab delegates.
Finally, targeted training courses were carried out in several sub-Saharan African countries.
In May 2011, the training course organized and financed by ICRC was addressed to 18 technicians from the Water Company of
Dans la même rubrique
- Best wishes for 2017 !
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW