Gabon : Audit of the SEEG
Publié : Mars 2015
IOWater is involved with the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Gabon Company in the audit of the concession agreement of the Energy and Water Company of Gabon (SEEG) with a view to the contract ending planned in 2017.
In 1997, after an invitation to tender, the Gabonese State entrusted the management of SEEG to Veolia Water, which became a majority shareholder together with Gabonese investors. The concession covers the water and electricity sectors of most Gabonese urban and semi-urban areas.
IOWater takes care of the technical part of the audit related to drinking water by controlling the good condition of the facilities, the quality of operating procedures and compliance with contractual commitments through the analysis of performance indicators.
Toutes les versions de cet article : [English] [français]
Dans la même rubrique
- European Commission wins the International Excellence (...)
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW