Accueil du site / Our projects : news and (...) / Free Flow : Reaching water security through cooperation
Free Flow : Reaching water security through cooperation
Publié : Mars 2013
Written on the occasion of the International Year of Water Cooperation coordinated by UNESCO, this publication was officially presented at the Water Summit in Budapest on 9 October 2013.
"Water Cooperation is about fighting against poverty and hunger, as well as protecting the environment", said the Director General of UNESCO, Irina Bokova. "It is about peace on the basis of dialogue between States and Regions".
This publication, through the presentation of field experiments, demonstrates that collective commitment is required to foster a culture of cooperation in the long term between all water practitioners.
A chapter devoted to the participation of water users in the Senegal, Niger and Congo River Basins, was prepared by the Secretariat of the International Network of Basin Organizations (INBO).
Dans la même rubrique
- European Commission wins the International Excellence (...)
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW