EUROSTAT Improving European Statistics on Water
Publié : Mars 2015
EUROSTAT, the statistical service of the European Commission, disseminates water statistics, collected every two years from the Member States in a common format and made available, free of charge, on its website.
This collection is made by the national statistical institutes of the Member States.
To help the national statisticians better understand the main water concepts and the rules of data aggregation for having representative statistics, EUROSTAT offers them training sessions.
In this context, IOWater received 12 statisticians from eight nationalities for a three-day training course, from 24 to 26 June 2015. For better understanding of the main sanitation concepts, a field visit was organized at the Downstream Seine wastewater treatment plant at the invitation of SIAAP.
Dans la même rubrique
- Best wishes for 2017 !
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW