Publié : Mars 2015
Energy Water, an European H2020 project (2016-2019) gathering 10 partners, aims to allow the European industry to improve energy efficiency in the treatment of industrial process water by reducing energy consumption by 20%..
In order to achieve this goal, good practices, already tested in companies of various sizes and in various industrial branches, will be collected and analyzed to allow sharing experiments between industrialists and mutual training among peers.
The project will especially develop an Energy Management Self-Assessment (EMSA) collaborative web-tool for process water and test it on forty industrial sites ; it will also support the establishment of a network of auditors and experts (Energy Angels) to assist companies.
IOWater will especially be in charge of all tasks related to :
- The identification of resource persons (managers and auditors), specialists in energy effectiveness, and the training of 200 of them ;
- Access to financial sources for the implementation of energy efficiency ;
- The development of the business plan to sustain operations beyond the project duration.
(Castilla-Leon Institute of Technology-ITCL (SP) - Leader, Carbon Trust-CT (GBR) Socamex-Urbaser-SCMX (SP), Cyprus Energy Agency-CEA (CYP), International Office for Water, IOWater (FRA), Clean Technology Centre - Cork Institute of Technology-CTC / CIT (IRL), Wings ICT Solutions - WINGS (GR), Water supply and sanitation Technology Platform-WssTP (BEL) ; Smartfuture.EU-SM (ITA), Okavango-OK (FRA),
Dans la même rubrique
- European Commission wins the International Excellence (...)
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW