Accueil du site / Our projects : news and (...) / EDF - Siagne River IOWater is equipping the new Laboratory of the (...)
EDF - Siagne River IOWater is equipping the new Laboratory of the Engineering Division of ”EDF” Chinon
Publié : Mars 2013
Since 2007, IOWater has designed and developed equipment and several testing units for the various laboratories of Electricity of France - EDF - Research and Development Division (EDF R&D).
The ”EDF CEIDRE” engineering unit (Center of Expertise and Inspection on Production and Operation) decided to entrust IOWater with the restoration of units for its future Chinon Laboratory.
This test unit consists of several test loops representative of the cooling circuit of Nuclear Power Plants (NPP) and associated equipment. The peculiarity of this unit is, in a sustainable development rationale, to be partly made up of existing units.
The units, developed, built and tested in 2013 at IOWater center of La Souterraine, will be installed next spring on the Chinon site.
Voir en ligne : www.oieau.org
Dans la même rubrique
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- Best wishes for 2016 !
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW