Accueil du site / Our projects : news and (...) / Croatia Financial and Operational Performance Improvement Program (FOPIP) (...)
Croatia Financial and Operational Performance Improvement Program (FOPIP) for Medjimurske Vode
Publié : Mars 2015
The Regional Medjimurje County Water and Sewerage Company (138 employees), Medjimurske vode d.o.o. (MV), obtained a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in December 2012 to finance the construction of new sewage drains and a wastewater treatment facility for the municipality of Novo Selo na Dravi.
In order to ensure that the new investments will be fully integrated and result in the highest level of operational and financial efficiency, EBRD is also financing a Financial and Operational Performance Improvement Program (FOPIP) for technical assistance.
The Program aims to :
- Reduce the discharge of untreated wastewaters into the rivers in Medimurska County ;
- Improve the financial and operational performance of the Company and its environmental and social management practices ;
- Create a contractual relationship between the City and the Company and, if needed, with other Shareholders.
The BRL/International Office for Water consortium has been selected by MV to implement the FOPIP project that will last 24 months.
A contract was signed on the 18th of December 2014 and the project officially started the 15th of February 2015.
A detailed assessment of the company organization and performance was implemented in the first 3 months of the project where opportunities for improvement were identified.
In a second step, strategic actions were defined in close collaboration with MV management and a Performance Improvement Program was elaborated.
Dans la même rubrique
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- Best wishes for 2016 !
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW