Accueil du site / Our projects : news and (...) / Construction of a measuring bench for the water distribution of irrigation (...)
Construction of a measuring bench for the water distribution of irrigation sprinklers
Publié : Mars 2015
The Institute for Research in Science and Technology for the Environment and Agriculture (IRSTEA) requested the International Office for Water to develop 4 mobile measurement modules equipped each with 40 regularly spaced collection tubes for measuring the water distribution of irrigation sprinklers.
At the end of the tests, the water levels in each tube are automatically collected and recorded through a program developed under the Labview environment.
This pilot test allows comparing objectively different irrigation equipments and determine which, under defined conditions, will yield the best results.
Dans la même rubrique
- Best wishes for 2017 !
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW