Accueil du site / Our projects : news and (...) / Belgium : IOWater is confirming its partnerships in Belgium
Belgium : IOWater is confirming its partnerships in Belgium
Publié : Mars 2015
For many years, IOWater has been carrying out intra-company training sessions in Belgium, for public and private clients, such as Veolia Water at the Brussels wastewater treatment plant, IGRETEC (Charleroi Intercommunity), BWI (Intercommunity of the Walloon Brabant), Lhoist on correcting aggressive and scaling waters, SODRAEP on the exploitation of wastewater treatment plants with activated sludge and Solvay on the exploitation of physico-chemical and biological wastewater treatment plants.
Specifically, in 2015, IOWater carried out a training course in Dutch on the operation of wastewater treatment plants for the staff of the Brussels Water Management Company (SBGE-BMWB) which takes care of the public urban wastewater sewerage system in the Brussels Region.
Moreover, the IOWater Training Center is receiving more and more participants from Belgium on its facilities in Limoges and La Souterraine for attending courses listed in its catalogue of training sessions because of the attractiveness of its training offer and educational units, unique in Europe.
Dans la même rubrique
- European Commission wins the International Excellence (...)
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW