Azerbaïdjan - AZERSU
Publié : Mars 2015
Vocational training being part of the issues identified as major ones by the AZERSU (Azerbaijani national water supply and sanitation company) management board asked SUEZ to support the capacity building and professional training of its 12,000 employees.
In this context, IOWater was asked to propose solutions for the development of technical rooms and educational platforms, designed for AZERSU training center, located near Baku, for training in fields such as security, electricity, welding, metrology, laboratory analysis, leak detection, pipe laying out or sewerage networks.
Dans la même rubrique
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW
- Palestine : Palestinian Water Authority (PWA)