Accueil du site / Our projects : news and (...) / Algeria : Support to the National Observatory of the Environment and (...)
Algeria : Support to the National Observatory of the Environment and Sustainable Development (ONEDD)
Publié : Mars 2015
The National Observatory of the Environment and Sustainable Development (ONEDD) is an element of the system implemented by the Algerian State to assess environmental policy as part of the National Environmental Strategy (NES) and the National Action Plan for the Environment and Sustainable Development (PNAEDD).
France was chosen for the implementation of an institutional twinning project to support ONEDD, in partnership with Austria and with funds from the European Union.
IOWater provides its expertise in shared information system architecture and interoperability to its Algerian partners.
Indeed, the Environmental Information System of Algeria (EIS) is primarily a pooling system for consistent management of environmental data.
To launch the system, the twining project covers a few pilot areas for sustainable management of : water resources, industrial pollution, coastal and marine environments, natural resources and solid waste.
Dans la même rubrique
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW
- Palestine : Palestinian Water Authority (PWA)