Accueil du site / Our projects : news and (...) / Adour-Garonne Water Agency : Audit and evaluation of the Quality Charter (...)
Adour-Garonne Water Agency : Audit and evaluation of the Quality Charter for laying out sewerage pipes
Publié : Mars 2015
IOWater is helping the Adour-Garonne Water Agency in assessing the implementation of the Quality Charter for laying out sewerage pipes.
Step by step, from operating decision through design and monitoring of the work up to acceptance of the latter, the audit analysis identifies the key blocking points as well as the major successes.
The results, based on a panel of operations representative of the worksites that were undertaken over the last three years, will propose, in order to make best use of public funds, adaptations and tools enhancing the effectiveness of the Charter and therefore the quality of the work.
Dans la même rubrique
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- Best wishes for 2016 !
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW