A presence always stronger in Switzerland
Publié : Mars 2015
IOWater is participating in all the training courses organized by the Regrouping for the Training of Operators of Wastewater Treatment Plants (FES).
This 10-week training program is validated by a final written and oral exam chaired by a jury including IOWater experts.
This federal Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Diploma was created in 2002 with the first graduates in 2005, and is recognized by the Swiss Confederation.
From 2012 to 2015, IOWater especially developed its training activities in Switzerland for industries, such as :
- The Tamoil company at Collombey ;
- The CIMO company at Monthey ;
- The Merck Serono company at Vevey.
In 2015, like every year, the Industrial Department of the City of Geneva asked IOWater to train its personnel on the topics of sewerage systems and wastewater treatment plants.
Toutes les versions de cet article : [English] [français]
Dans la même rubrique
- European Commission wins the International Excellence (...)
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW