2014 training program for ”Industry”
In this catalogue 2014, the NWTC proposes 53 training modules, divided into 70 training courses on the following topics :
Regulation on Classified Facilities for Environmental Protection, self-monitoring, hygiene and safety, pollution removal on polluted sites, etc. ;
Drilling, pumping, maintenance and automation ;
Production and distribution of industrial water, fire fighting system, internal network and health protection.
Treatment of industrial effluents, odor removal and sludge treatment, valorization of biogas exploitation of a unit ;
Effluent treatment in surface hardening ;
Sustainable development, energy savings, carbon footprint, and industrial waste characterization and management.
The emergence of new professions, needing specialized skills, requires well-trained and qualified staffs.
Thus for 2014, NWTC has included two new courses in the catalogue carried out in cooperation with VWR International : high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), laboratory practice : the basics ; introduction to ion chromatography.
Voir en ligne : http://www.oieau.org/cnfme/
Dans la même rubrique
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- Best wishes for 2016 !
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW