2014 Training on ”Water - Irrigation and Agriculture”
Since 2013, the NWTC has been proposing a catalogue specifically addressed to professionals in irrigation and agriculture, with 18 training modules, divided into 26 sessions on the topics :
- Design and sizing of irrigation systems,
- Management and operation of irrigation systems,
- Water resources for agriculture,
- Treatment and recovery of agricultural effluents.
Precise management of water resources, reuse of agricultural effluents, control of land application ... are matters that require specialized skills and trained and qualified professionals.
Voir en ligne : http://www.oieau.org/cnfme/
Dans la même rubrique
- European Commission wins the International Excellence (...)
- Project « UWWT SIIF » : a free tool for European (...)
- Reunion Island : Tereos Indian Ocean
- 13th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2015", 21-24 (...)
- New Call for Interest : Assistance for Preparing (...)
- The participation of IOWater at the 7th World Water (...)
- Sultanate of Oman : Training for PAEW