Home page / Our projects : news and (...) / July 2011 - Signing of a cooperation agreement between France and China in (...)
July 2011 - Signing of a cooperation agreement between France and China in the field of integrated water resources management for the pilot basin Hai River and its subbasins
Published December 2011
Access to water has become a major concern in China. It does in fact only 7% of water resources of the planet for one fifth of the world.
The location of these resources is also uneven: abundant in the south, it is lacking in the West and the North. Finally, the water quality is threatened by pollution from industrial discharges, urban and agricultural.
In the same section
- "WATERDOC"- IOWater’s documentary base
- Sandre : A quality year!
- SPI-Water : How to improve the science/policy interface (...)
- Djibouti : Restructuring of ONEAD’s commercial (...)
- Haiti : Overall management of river basins to reduce (...)
- New Caledonia : Developing Sanitation
- Vietnam : Dong Nai pilot project - IWRM on tracks!
- China : Cooperation in the field of water
- Laos : Towards an IWRM project in Nam Ngum Basin
- Caucasus : A roadmap for organizing IWRM in the Kura (...)
- Southern Europe - ”NOVIWAM”
- Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia - Data (...)
- Water Framework Directive and chemical pollution - A (...)
- Bulgaria : Success of the institutional twinning for (...)
- Kosovo : How to secure water resources?